Our fleet consists of late model plant which are regularly maintained to an exceptional standard. We pride ourselves on our equipment being ready, safe and fit for purpose. Our machines are equipped with remote reporting systems to allow for accurate fault diagnoses and Fuel and usage reporting.
We also have the ability to source other machinery to ensure the specific requirements of the project are met. We specialise in, and have extensive experience in the use of cement and lime stabilising for road construction and maintenance
To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes.
WGH Civil Pty Ltd utilizes a Linking solution on our machines which integrates site productivity, material quantities, and materials movement with asset and fleet management to give us a holistic view of the site. Centralizing and simplifying the management of on-site operations maximizes efficiency, raises productivity and lowers costs.
- Once the initial design is Survey once only
- Survey design for Storm water remediation will require once only survey
- Know when and where the equipment is working
- Monitor excavator and loader payloads and optimize haul operations.
- See continuously updated surface models based on machine activity.
- Scheduled reporting of business-critical information via your own custom log in which will allow you to access volume and quality assurance data for easier and more accurate project progress.
All of our solutions are optional and machines do not rely on the systems for operations and can be fully utilised without the added technology.